Monday, November 08, 2004

November Update

November Update

I forgot to do a monthly update! My memory is fading fast. Here's one with a snapshot of today's headlines.

U.S.: 42 Insurgents Killed in Fallujah
Arafat's Wife Lashes Out at Officials
Peterson Jurors Expected to View Boat
Hinckley Asks Judge for More Freedom
Bin Laden's Ex-Driver Seeks Delay in Trial
Ivory Coast Loyalists Confront French
'Incredibles' Rakes in an Amazing $70.7M
Ark. Girl Blows 16-Inch Bubble
Stocks Move Lower on Profit Taking

Market:
DJI 10394, NASDAQ 2042, SP5 1165

#1 Movie at the box office:
The Incredibles

Last movie I saw at the theater:
Shaun Of The Dead

Last movie(s) I saw not at the theater:
Aliens
Butterfly Effect
The Big Bounce

Books I'm currently reading:
The Daily Show with Jon Stewart Presents America (The Book): A Citizen's Guide to Democracy Inaction

CDs I'm listening to:
Korn - Greatest Hits Vol. 1
Wired CD Compliation - Rip Sample Smash Share

Video games I'm playing:
Morrowind III: Elder Scrolls. GoY Edition
Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow
Star Wars: Knights Of The Old Republic