Thursday, April 26, 2007

IMing Mom

An IM conversation between me and Mother Lock about my daugher (her granddaughter).

Parents: Hows [Mrs. Lock] and [Daughter Lock]?

Lock: They're good. [Daughter Lock] is so funny around other people. I had a friend over the other day and she climbed into his lap and wanted to play.

Parents: That's good, she is developing her own personality. She is a personable little girl. I was suprised about it when you guys were here, because she was always very quiet...She always seemed to me that she was a very deep thinker...She is very intelligent...I love her so!

Lock: Yeah and now that she's noisy and friendly she's turned dumb. That's why we're having another one.

Parents: She is diffently not dumb...That girl will go far in this world, she is a leader, but at the same time she is content being herself...Very Good Caulities in human...She's very pretty too,{not just because she is my grandaughter}, but people usually have only one of those qualities, but she has all three. Looks, Brains, and Personality...Look out Donald Trump and Oprah Winfrey...My Tess is coming on the scene