Wednesday, May 09, 2007

So it's been awhile since I've given you a personal update and almost a year exactly since I've posted a personal snapshot. No time like the present.

I'm still at the same job I've been it for the last nine years. I've got a 2.25 year old daughter and another human on the way. Still married. Still the same house I've been in for the last seven years.

--

Snapshot


Market:
DJI 13308, NASDAQ 2561, SP5 1506

#1 Movie at the box office:
Spider-Man 3. Biggest opening ever, $150 million.

Last movies I saw at the theater:
Hot Fuzz
300

Last movie(s) I saw not at the theater:
Benchwarmers (Starz)
Doom (HBO VOD)

Books I'm currently reading:
Woe Is I, The Grammarphobe's Guide to Better English in Plain English by Patricia T. O'Connor
Imagining the Tenth Dimension: A New Way of Thinking About Time and Space by Rob Bryanton

Albums (cd/mp3) I'm listening to:
The Sweet Escape, Gwen Stefani

Video games I'm playing:
World of Warcraft: Burning Crusade (70 Druid, 70 Warlock, 37 Priest, 12 Shaman)
Wii Sports
Just finished Zelda: Twilight Princess (Over 50 hours of gameplay).
Super Paper Mario

Price I'm paying for gas:
$3.00/gallon

Last several Google searches:
service samba

samba
share permissions on network drive
windows mmc
windows changing share permissions
using rsh with passwords
using "rshd/nt"
rshd
unc windows
sanyo db-l40
ubuntu
anagram maker