Thursday, June 01, 2006

Mario's Got A Gun

So I forgot to post on the last day of May. I counted 32 entries from that month.

Actually I didn't forget, I was busy with New Super Mario DS. Side scroller for the DS? What genius! And a great IP to boot.

I'm not sure how the replayability is going to be. I'm already on map/level/world 8 and near the end after only owning it for a few weeks. I believe (if memory serves) the NES version was this easy to beat, maybe easier with the warps so you just played it over and over because it was fun. Nowadays, with the video game industry and the high quality title selection, short games are getting squeezed out for new ones. It's not like I don't have a good size library I could switch to.

I just finished an adventure/fps game called Gun. A lot of fun, but I think I beat it in 2 or 3 sittings. There was a short game but for $18, I got my value.

--

Snapshot


Market:
DJI 11260, NASDAQ 2219, SP5 1285

#1 Movie at the box office:
X-Men: The Last Stand

Last movies I saw at the theater:
The Da Vinci Code
Mission Impossible III

Last movie(s) I saw not at the theater:
Bewitched (VOD)
Bourne Identity (DVD)

Books I'm currently reading:
Bourne Trilogy by Robert Ludlum. (On #3, Ultimatum right now)

Albums (cd/mp3) I'm listening to:
Lots of radio.

Video games I'm playing:
World of Warcraft, World of Warcraft and more World of Warcraft (60 Druid, 58 Warlock, 17 Priest)
New Super Mario DS
Gun

Price I'm paying for gas:
$2.61/gallon

Last several Google searches:
10BaseT
wear sun screen vonnegut
24
awesome town
robot chicken theme
/dev/st0a
linux backup dump script
hp tablet screen orientation
geforce4 420
blogger templates
angry ip scanner
after midnight project
flight sim x
xp automatic login
world's smallest political quiz
communist manifesto planks
tanya roberts