Friday, December 30, 2005

2K5

2K5

Lately, if I want to get posts onto my blog, I have to start the process without having any ideas of what to write and hope something comes to me. Case in point.

It's the end of the year, I knew I had to post something. I didn't even have something for Christmas. I had planned to post what I received as gifts, but how boring to me. Do I really care?

The biggest gift of 2005 for me was of course my daughter who was born February 1. You should see her now. Toddler by many accounts, even before her first birthday. I can still make her laugh at my leisure. She's thrilled to see me when I get home after work. We have a good time.

That's my Christmas present this year, my adorable daughter. Also my birthday, Thanksgiving, 4th of July, New Year's, her birthday, everything. That's what 2005 gave me.

Wish I would post more often, like I did in the old days. But if wishes were trees, I'd have a forest.

Happy New Year.

Buy Serenity on DVD. At one point I had 2 copies. I just gave one away.