Tuesday, March 16, 2004

Blog Word Count Shoots Up a Few Thousand

Blog Word Count Shoots Up a Few Thousand

So you've noticed a few images cropping up on the blog recently. It has to do with a new toy I got: the Sony Cybershot DSC-P92 digital camera. It's a 5 mega (million) pixel camera with a ton of features including MPEG record/playback.
I wanted something small and very portable to carry around with me hoping to snap that million dollar picture I might be lucky enough to witness.

It retails for $380+ but I was lucky enough to find it at an excellent online retailer called Chief Value for only $280. They were very fast and very helpful. Given the poor service of many online retailers, Chief Value was a culture shock. I highly recommend this retailer for your electronic needs. Even though I chose the super super cheap express save discount mother hubbard shipping, I got the camera in two days. Not bad for free shipping.

I've been putting the camera to good use much to the dismay of my family, friends, pets, neighbors and strangers. I do a lot of driving and there has been a recent rash of overturned semis on the roads I keep seeing and I'd love to get a snapshot of someone's misery. Hopefully, if all goes well, you'll see one up on the blog soon. HONK HONK. I don't know what it is about overturned semis that get me all excited. Some people like trains, I just like trucks - on their sides.