Thursday, February 17, 2005

Midnight Diaries Of A Newborn's Parent

Midnight Diaries Of A Newborn's Parent

Last night was better. Baby Lock only wanted fed at 11:30p and 5:30a. She slept downstairs with me on the couch since Mrs. Lock is still sick. I was on my side the whole night to give her room to stretch out next to me. My body will tell me in the next couple of days if it were wise to sleep in only one position all night.

Diaper was quite full when I changed it this morning. It had the works in it, worst I've seen so far and the phantom smell is still with me. I managed to recreate the exact smell after eating a bowl of sugar Smacks, then brushing my teeth and using Listerine mouth wash. Maybe it was just my imagination? The diaper was so full, I had to cram it into the diaper pale and shove it down.

I'm a parent - nothing is gross now.