Monday, September 20, 2004

O Draconian Devil, O Lame Saint

O Draconian Devil, O Lame Saint

I've been reading this really fascinating book called The Da Vinci Code. I didn't think I'd like it because I usually don't read anything that isn't Dune related or at least Scifi, but I gave it a try when my neighbor handed it to me and now I can't put it down - well obivously I can at some point but I do have to work and post blog entries.

The story is very interesting, especially for a geek like me who likes nothing more than to keep a storehouse of useless trivia in my brain. This book delivers and cites the origins of many well known symbols and phrases in our society.

I'm about half way through it, but I'd recommend it. It has a fictional story in a non-fiction location, so there is a plot at work to keep you interested in case you were thinking it was just pages and pages of trivia crap.

My title for this entry is an anagram from the book. See if you can figure it out.