Monday, June 30, 2003

Hitched

It has been awhile since my latest post but I have a good excuse and a note from my mother. Over the past week I got married and had my honeymoon. The ceremony was nice. It was outdoors, great weather. It was short and simple - another plus. The honeymoon was the fun part. We spent it at Camp Jeep 2003 in the hills just outside of Charlottesville Virginia. Great Jeeping terrain. I came back with layers of mud caked on my Jeep and I'm going to keep it on there as a badge of honor.

I'm trying to get settled into things at work. I had a lot of work to catch up on while I was gone. Once I get things calmed down and organized, I'll be able to post more.

CD in the car stereo: Pink Floyd's Echoes
Last movie I saw at theater: The Hulk
Last movie I saw at home: Children of Dune Miniseries