Thursday, July 01, 2004

Parents Return, New (Photo) Blog

Parents Return, New (Photo) Blog

My parents are in town once again. They were here Memorial Day weekend to pick up my two nephews, take them back down to Florida for a month and give my brother and sister-in-law a break with their newborn. It's one month later and they're back, coincidentally on another holiday weekend, ready to drop off what they picked up. My parents are in their mid-50s and I think they've had enough of the Manson twins. I'll go out to my brother's after work today to visit.

New month. Welcome July 2004. By the way, I started a new blog, a photo blog actually. I love photo blogs and I love taking photos so it only made sense to showcase what I enjoy doing. Check it out if you like - Lock's Photo Blog. Some of the photos I've featured on this very blog before so they may look familiar.

DJI 10332, NASDAQ 2016, SP5 1127
#1 Movie at the box office: Fahrenheit 9/11
Last movie I saw at the theater: Kill Bill: Vol. 2 (for the second time so saw it two times in a row)
Last movie I saw not at the theater: Big Fish
Books I'm currently reading:
Plan Of Attack by Bob Woodward
On Writing by Stephen King
Paycheck by Phillip K. Dick
CDs I'm listening to:
Ultimate Air Supply
Video games I'm playing:
Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow
Empire Earth