Monday, June 14, 2004

What's So Civil About War Anyway

What's So Civil About War Anyway

Over the weekend, Mrs. Lock and I took the Jeep out to Civil War Days in a very remote area in the state known as Billie Creek. If you haven't been to a reenactment event, I highly recommend this amazing experience. These people are the ultimate role players because they don't sit at home in an air conditioned house rolling d20 dice and eating Pringles but they look like they're still having fun. For them it's a creative and educational form of extreme camping.
Of course I have some pictures. I filled my 256 ram card with a ton of shots. Somehow I whittled it down to just ten to show here and I might have more for you in the days to come. I know I'd like to get one of the field cannons on here.

Battlefield
Cabin
The General
Drummer Boys
Marching To War
Pair of Mules
Ol' Glory
Sleeping Man
The Three Wise Men
Wagon