Tuesday, June 01, 2004

Et Tu Martes?

Et Tu Martes?

Three day weekend is over and today feels like Monday, in another words, it sucks.

Actually it's not that bad, I just get really busy at work at month end and having the extra day off just meant more work piled up making the Tuesday I got back a harsh Monday.

I had a good weekend though. We had the family get together with my in laws at the house. Mrs. Lock's aunts, uncles, cousins, siblings and parents in attendance. It was the fiesta theme so we grilled ka-bobs on the grill, had soft and hard tacos people could make plus everyone brought a ton of side dishes. We were in no danger of running out of food.

The Chili Pepper PiƱata was a smash hit. I think the 11th or 12th person had decapitated it. He didn't actually crack it open but since the stem part of the chili pepper broke off, we couldn't hang it back up. So we let the twins go to work on it while it was on the ground. I think their dad is considering enrolling them in anger management classes.

The weather was decent, bouts of rain which forced us inside for a little bit but we gradually immigrated back outside. They had to stop the race a couple of times too. Buddy Rice ended up winning it 50 miles short of the usual run making him winner of technically The Indy 450.

DJI 10186, NASDAQ 1983, SP5 1119
#1 Movie at the box office: Shrek 2
Last movie I saw at the theater: Kill Bill: Vol. 2
Last movie I saw not at the theater: History Of The World, Part I
Books I'm currently reading:
Plan Of Attack by Bob Woodward
Woe Is I by Patricia T. O'Conner
CDs I'm listening to:
Nothing new but almost picked up Ultimate Air Supply this week. Need to find it somewhere cheaper first.
Video games I'm playing:
Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow
Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance II
Empire Earth