Friday, August 27, 2004

Fable A Reality

Fable A Reality



In just over two weeks, a game I've long been anticipating and one of the reasons I added an Xbox to my household console collections, will finally be released after many, MANY years in production.

Fable is close and I couldn't be happier to check out video game mastermind Peter Molyneux's next installment. I still whip out Black & White, Populous 3 and even the DOS game Magic Carpet 2 every once in awhile to have some fun with the ingeniously designed games! Although Magic Carpet is difficult to run in XP now. When I can get it started, it runs 10x the speed that is was meant to and I have trouble flying my magic carpet at warp 3.

On another topic, I believe I'm the only Xbox owner in the world not head over heels for the November release of Halo 2. You'd think it was the second coming of Christ. I already have Halo 2 - it's called Halo.