Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Milestone: 60k Words

Milestone: 60k Words

I passed a milestone yesterday. If you're the type of person that likes to watch the odometer in your car flip over really big numbers, then you'll appreciate it this, I think.

With yesterday's post, sensing samsara passed the 60,000 word count mark. I've laboriously typed out 60,000 words for your entertainment (or frustration as the case may be) and boy, let me tell ya, does it feel good - as good as carpal tunnel can feel anyway.

Why am I celebrating 60,000 and where's the post on 50,000? Well, I didn't notice when I passed the 50k mark and there would be something missing if I tried to celebrate that achievement now instead of the more current 60k. But lookout 100,000! Here we come! If i'm paying attention, I'll mention something then.

Cheers,

the lock
sensing samsara