Friday, August 06, 2004

No Shelf Life

No Shelf Life

I rarely post links here because links are made to be broken. I don't like posting information that can become quickly outdated like some blogs that are just click thrus (Dave Barry, I'm looking at you). But I thought I'd try it one day, so here we go. All of these links will be broken in a month.


The Wall Becoming a Musical

Wasn't it already? This one's going to be on Broadway though. Rumors are Roger Waters is tapping Liza Minelli to be a Young Lust girl.


Berry Wants Catwoman 2


They made a sequel to Dirty Dancing, so why not?


Searching For Bobby Fischer? Stop. He's In Japan.

The great chess master wants to (has to) renounce his U.S. citizenship. Checkmate?


TiVo Given The Go Ahead To Share Media

Very cool. I finally will be able to download some of my recorded programs at work and get caught up on my "stories."


New Bushism

Our President's own words yesterday after signing yet another defense spending bill.

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we," Bush said. "They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."


I ran spell checker before publishing this post and it stopped at Bushism, understandably, but the suggested spelling it wanted to replace Bushism with, made me laugh - fascism. I almost didn't notice the difference.