Wednesday, April 14, 2004

Kill (my) Bills

Kill (my) Bills

My Consumer's Bonanza 2004 is finally winding down. I have most everything on my list now. The Xbox will be shipped today or tomorrow and that should do it for the possessions. The GNR Greatest Hits CD rocks. I'm having my own personal Matrix Movie Marathon leading up to the Revolutions purchase I recently made. I'm even squeezing in a few of the pertinent Animatrix episodes before watching Reloaded. I just have to catch the Kill Bill sequel at the movies this weekend and then my debit and credit cards can relax.

I watched Kill Bill: Vol. 1 with Mrs. Lock last night. It was my third time seeing it, her first. Her review of it: "Interesting." I think it's one of those flicks you have to watch repeatedly to appreciate the style of various genres that went into the movie. Personally I think this title is Quentin Tarantino's masterpiece and Resevoir Dogs and Pulp Fiction were darn good movies. "Why do I gotta be Mr. Pink?" "Wake the gimp." "This is me at my most massochistic." Jackie Brown was good but just kinda there. He was involved with Four Rooms which left much to be desired although it had its good moments. I did like from Dusk Till Dawn. Maybe that makes me a Tarantino whore so what can I say? I did mange to let Johnny Destiny in Destiny On The Radio pass me by though.