Thursday, April 01, 2004

Little Lock

Little Lock

Mrs. Lock is with child and here's a photo of the little bugger. We're very pleased. This is our first. We're in our thirties so I suppose it was about time but we were too busy being selfish and having too much fun to settle down and have the children that
will most certainly ruin our lives. On the bright side, I'll have someone I can play video games with all day. Yeah we'll be great parents.


DJI 30389, NASDAQ 983, SP5 48
#1 Movie at the box office: Thomas the Tank-Tank: M1's My New Name Now Bee-yatch
Last movie I saw at the theater: Rocky 6
Last movie I saw not at the theater: The Passion 2: I'm Back. Starring Arnold Schwarzenneger
Books I'm currently reading:
The Torah by A Bunch Of Old, Dead Guys
How To Please Your Man by Richard Simmons
Secret Lives Of The Lock by Mrs. Lock