Monday, April 19, 2004

Sight Seeing In An Olde Towne

Sight Seeing In An Olde Towne

A few weeks back I went with Mrs. Lock to visit her sister and fam. We took a walk around the block when we got there and I snapped some pics of the rustic neighborhood I thought looked interesting. Here is an old building still actively being used as a business for machine parts
or something like that. Definitely a small business. It's amazing you can still find places like this despite the Wal Marts that move into town and suck the Moms and Pops right out of business.
This small town is famous for having a tree growing out of the town hall tower. It's about the only thing the city has for any sort of name recognition. I'm not sure what kind of tourist industry they have but this is just about all that's there.

Hey, I bet it's something you won't see at the Wal Mart corporate headquarters.