Friday, May 14, 2004

Dreaming Of Friends

Dreaming Of Friends

I had a dream last night in which I was one of the Friends... you know that recently defunct NBC hit television show called Friends. Now before you laugh that I was some sort of Friends geek (the show was quite funny), there is a reason for this dream. Since I was one of the characters, it's important to realize which one I was to figure out what my subconscious is trying to tell me about my personality.

We were sitting around doing our thing, not in Central Perk for some reason, the setting was outdoors if I remember. I looked around and there were the three women Monica, Phoebe, Rachel. So immediately I was relieved I wasn't one of them. Then I saw Chandler and Joey. No Ross. I was Ross. So I'm Ross? I'll have to think about what that really means. In this same dream I slept with Monica, and I don't mean shared a bed with like a brother and sister might. I'll have to REALLY think about what that means!