Thursday, May 27, 2004

TiVo On The Back Burner

TiVo On The Back Burner

The TiVo will not get much use now that the television season has officially ended and summer reruns rule the airwaves. I've got nothing to record and watch now so I added a season pass (TiVo users know what that means) for Seinfeld. Sure, those are definitely reruns but it's been awhile since I've seen the show
and as good as it was, I decided I needed a Senifeld refresher. You know a show has a major social impact when terms like soup nazi, double dip and sponge worthy become a part of society's language.

So TiVo will hibernate for the most part until the fall's schedule lineup where it will rise like the Phoenix and entertain our household once again. Thank goodness I have an Xbox with an Xbox Live account to hold me until then. If that fails, I still have the Nintendo Gamecube. If that fails, I have a bunch of DVDs I can watch. If that fails I can read some books. If that fails, I should probably do some yard work anyway.