Friday, May 12, 2006

MADD? Need MACU!

Most of the near incidents that happen to me while driving seem to be from drivers on cell phones. It's switching lanes without looking. I usually have the bigger vehicle, so I'm not too worried about it, but why risk your life like that for a phone call?

So either everyone on the road is using a cell phone while driving and I'm getting my usual number of close calls or the cell phone drivers are really bad drivers. I'd like to think, after they realize their mistake in response to my incessant honking and occassional gesturing that they are saying into their phone "Oh no. I made a mistake. I almost tried to run a guy off the road. I hope he realizes I'm sorry." I know they have plenty of time to get this out because I see them stay on the phone long after their error.

Beware Friday the 12th!