Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Pink Hair Thingies

So I'm posting late once again. It's hot. Probably the hottest day of the year so far. Mid 80's I believe. Right now though it's thunderstorming and trying to cool off. So inside the house it's sweltering, outside, it's wet and cool.

Today at work I was talking to a coworker. I pulled something out of my pants pocket because I didn't recognize the feel of what was in there. I pulled out two small baby rubber bands, very decorative and girly. My coworker jokingly asked me if they were mine. I remember how they got in there. The babysitter handed them to me saying they fell out Baby Lock's hair during the day. I stuffed them in my pocket and forgot about them.

Pulling pink rubber band thingies out of my pocket at work reminds me I am definitely a parent... and it's cool.